Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

radio

From: mem@zinn.MV.COM (Mark E. Mallett)
Date: 15 Dec 88 19:01:01 EST (Thu)
Subject: radio

> Really-From: Gary L Dare <gld@cunixd.cc.columbia.edu>
> PS: By the way, this is the only station in the US where I've heard
> Danielle Dax or China Crisis or The Cure.  As for Kate Bush, she
> doesn't pop up on the New York airwaves at all! )-;

(aside from the college stations, I assume)
I guess we around here should feel lucky, as there are at least two such
stations hereabouts: WFNX in Lynn MA, and WMDK in Peterborough NH.

Speaking of China Crisis... I heard something on the radio the other
day that I didn't recognize, except that it was obviously them.  Do
they have something new out?

-mm-
---
Mark E. Mallett  Zinn Computer Co/ PO Box 4188/ Manchester NH/ 03103
Bus. Phone: 603 645 5069    Home: 603 424 8129     BIX: mmallett
uucp: mem@zinn.MV.COM  (  ...{decvax|elrond|harvard}!zinn!mem   )
Northern MA and Southern NH consultants:  Ask me about MV.COM