Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Our Lady's Image, this time in GIF

From: dan@rna (Dan Ts'o)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 88 04:18:15 EST
Subject: Our Lady's Image, this time in GIF

	Due to requests, I have converted (with pain and effort) my
Kate Bush images to GIF format.  I still do not have a general way
(program) to convert images to GIF. These GIF files have been resampled
and cropped to fit a VGA (320x200x256) screen. They are all monochrome
-- except ruth_c.gif . I am not too pleased with the color images and
will work on them some more before releasing color GIF's of Kate. These
images can be converted to EGA (16 color), but I doubt that they will
be very nice. Please let me know if these GIF's are appreciated.
Seeing as it is XMAS, I might be willing to make 5 1/4 IBM PC floppy
copies of these IF you send a floppy and SASE to me. Otherwise, grab them
via anonymous FTP from rna.rockefeller.edu (~ftp/katebush). Of course,
you will also want a GIF viewer. For the PC, I have found VGIF to be pretty
good.  You may also grab that in the ~ftp/pc directory.

				Cheers,
				Dan Ts'o		212-570-7671
				Dept. Neurobiology	dan@rna.rockefeller.edu
				Rockefeller Univ.	...cmcl2!rna!dan
				1230 York Ave.		rna!dan@nyu.arpa
				NY, NY 10021		tso@rockefeller.arpa
							tso@rockvax.bitnet

kb1.gif		Keyboard mag, Kate at her Fairlight
kb5.gif		The Whole Story cover
dream.gif	The Dreaming
live.gif	The Live EP
nfe.gif		Never for Ever
ruth.gif	Running up the Hill 12"
ruth_c.gif	Running up the Hill 12", color (pretty bad)
tki.gif		The Kick Inside