Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another set of thanks

From: "Liz Owens, Microcomputer Product Center, 491-3889"<BABOOSHKA@nuacc.acns.nwu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 88 09:55 CST
Subject: Another set of thanks

Many of them to all four of you who sent me the lyrics I requested.  What
a lovely Christmas gift!

Not much going on here.  No one's recent comments have spiced me up for a
reply.  I am, however, probably going to listen to the many people here and
look for some Clannad and may even spring for Voix Bulgares, assuming I have
the funds.  I'm putting my trust in you people, but you are all Kate fans,
so it's obvious you have oodles of taste.

I was distressed to hear that WLIR is gone.  I had a former friend from LI, and
she introduced me to WLIR and the New Wave.  I even listened to that station
during my visits to NYC, so I am crushed to hear it is not what it was.  Sigh.
That station aided in my musical growth.

Happy Holidays to all,

(Auntie) Lizooshka