Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mailbag

From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 88 09:27 PST
Subject: Mailbag

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick (IED)

     Thanks to Rob and Ranjit for their helpful info re the _New_Sounds_
programme, and to Michael F. re Enya/O'Connor--that report begs for con-
firmation. Kari: IED did pick up a copy of _Transportation_, and found
some of it to be very good.

 >Is the Hammersmith Odeon tape readily available in the US? How much does it
 >cost?I can find TWS on video easily enough, but I haven't seen the Hammersmith
 >video -- I must confess that I haven't been searching very hard, though.
 >
 > -- M

     It used to be widely available, Michael. IED hasn't seen
copies around in months, but it's probably still in some stores'
stock somewhere. It used to sell for $29.95, then IED believes
it was re-priced at $19.95 (anyway, it was listed at that in
Beta).

 > The only Kate Bush video I have seen on any video program (I'm
 > almost certain it was MTV) was of _The Big Sky_.
 > I'm surprised that as little as I've seen of video programs I've
 > still seen a Kate Bush video that IED hasn't seen.

     Thanks for the info, Steve. IED hadn't realized that _TBS_ was
shown on MTV. (Of course, IED has seen the video--just not on MTV.)

-- Andrew Marvick