Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ne T'Enfuis Pas

From: sdy@cs.odu.edu
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 88 00:01:07 EST
Subject: Re: Ne T'Enfuis Pas
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Please let me know where this *best work* song...

I just recently heard "Babooshka" and since then I have picked up
never for ever
the whole story
lionheart
hounds of love

and I remember the video for hounds of love when it came out on MTV
but at that time I had never heard of KATE BUSH and although I loved
the video, I never saw it again or heard of or from KATE BUSH after
that.

I plan on getting the two other old albums (the kick inside? and one other??)
and I have the picture disk (and record ) interview...

any info?
Love-Hounds (is that your name? )

Scott