Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WFNX and WBRU

From: prm@whuxr.ATT.COM (MOUNT)
Date: 21 Nov 88 22:22:53 GMT
Subject: WFNX and WBRU
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa

	Over the weekend I went through Providence, RI, and
stayed near Boston, MA.  Each of these towns have a commercial
station that still manages to play the music that might be
discussed in rec.music.gaffa, or the discuessed rec.music.college.
	I made a 45 minute tape of modern rockstation WBRU Providence
(at Brown Univ. but it's commercial, you see), and
ran 3 hours of WFNX Boston Phoenix Radio.
	Here I am to offer to run dubs of these stations for
any interested listeners.
	Two ways to go about this:
a)	Send up to 3 hours of blank tape and 45 cents return postage
per cassette, specify how much WFNX/WBRU you'd like;
b)	Send me a current tape of your local modern rock / alternative
new music college or commercial station and I'll send back equal length
of whatever you request of the aforementioned stations.

	Paul Mount    Box 316   Pine Brook, NJ 07058

Any questions?  Just ask!

-Ella megalast burls, and so do I!