Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Danielle Dax!

From: rpeck@jessica.stanford.edu (Raymond Peck)
Date: 21 Nov 88 20:22:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Danielle Dax!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@portia.stanford.edu

In article <8811160404.AA07288@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>      (Jonathan S. Drukman)
>
>You knew it had to happen, and it finally has: a domestic Danielle Dax
>record has been issued!  It's called "Dark Adapted Eye" and is the
>oddest collection of tracks.  I only have the CD version, so I can't
*** stuff deleted here ***

>-----------
>Jon Drukman                      University of Massachusetts
>BITNET: jsd@umass                ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
>"He's a dirty little bugger with his brains on the run..." -- Danielle Dax

Yeah, so all you folks convinced me to check out Ms. Dax (before
this posting, I might add), and. . .

It's great!  (Not Kate, but great nontheless).

I had to pay $15.95, tho.    8-(

Discography, pleeze?

"Submarines are lurking in my foggy ceiling/ they keep me sleepless at night"
"Read some Kerouac and it put me on the track to burn a little brighter now"