Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Info on Kate

From: sbcs!mhlevy@SBEE.SUNYSB.EDU (Mark Levy)
Date: 6 Oct 88 06:59:51 GMT
Subject: Info on Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: 6 Oct 88 06:59:51 GMT
Posted-From: The MITRE Corp., Bedford, MA

Hello fellow Kate fans.  This is my first posting on Gaffa, and I'm
afraid that I don't know too much about Ms. Bush.  Does she have a new
record due out soon?

      [	Any year now.... -- |>oug ]

I would also appreciate learning anything about her that I can.  The
first time that I saw her was on Saturday Night Live.  It must have
left quite an impression on me, because when I saw her years later on
the USA network, I realized who she was.

Thank You in advance

Mark Levy
Computer Science Dept.  SUNY @ Stony Brook

--