Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: gab2@HOMXB.ATT.COM
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 88 08:42 EDT

On the subject of Jean-Michel Jarre concert performances, the faithful
should note that in Paris next July 14th, the celebration of the
French Revolution will culminate with a lights-and-music extravaganza
by Monsieur Jarre.

Recently when chatting with a colleague, who considers herself a
devotee of female musical artists, I expressed my enthusiasm for the
works of Kate as well as Sinead O'Connor and Shona Laing. She then
remarked that she recalled seeing Kate perform in a most provacative
manner on Saturday Night Live sometime during 1978; to wit, she
remembers Kate striking rather suggestive poses while playing the
piano. This, of course, did not surprise me considering the visual
performances that I have seen (e.g. Kate's penchant for dancing
suggestively with inanimate objects). Has anyone seen this particular
performance?

G.