Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I need help!

From: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett%NORUNIX.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
Date: 22 Sep 88 10:35 +0100
Subject: I need help!
Posted-Date: 22 Sep 88 10:35 +0100
Return-Receipt-To: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett%norunix.BITNET@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>

HELP!!!!!  HELP!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

I am in schock! I read the British music-paper "New Musical Express"
yesterday, to see if I could find any news about Midge Ure. I
certainly did, and this is what it said : "MIDGE QUITS VOX". I almost
fell over, and continued reading : Midge Ure has left Ultravox. He was
quoted to have said that Ultravox cannot come any longer, he felt that
they "repeated themselves",etc. He also said that there had been
Ultravox before he joined and it can certainly be Ultravox without me
again. Oh forget it, Midge, you know just as well as I do that
Ultravox will not be anything without you!  In this news-article, it
also said that Chrysalis has not confirmed this yet. Anybody of you
who can help me? WHAT IS GOING ON? Oh, yes, it also said that Midge
Ure will contiune his solo career. Oh God Help Me, I don't know what
to do!!!!

---   Kari   ---- (in pain and anguish)