Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IFF pictures of our fair lady

From: utastro!dhines@CS.UTEXAS.EDU (Dean Hines)
Date: 16 Sep 88 20:23:16 GMT
Subject: IFF pictures of our fair lady
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: 16 Sep 88 20:23:16 GMT

This is my first posting to this group, but I've been reading it
religously for about six months. A quick bit of background before my
actual question: I first ran across Kate when the USA network ran her
Hammersmith video. I knew immediately there was something special.
After that, it took about two months till I had all her CD's and
several singles.  I also credit her with inspiring me to complete my
Masters Thesis in a reasonable amount of time. THANKS KATE!!!! I
couldn't have done it without you.

A while back, I ran across a posting discussing digitized pictures of
Kate for the amiga IFF format. I tried to send mail, but something
went wrong and now I've lost the address. I would greatly appreciate a
copy of some of the images (it would be very nice to hang behind the
workbench screen).  Of particular interest would be the "Dragon
earring" picture off the single R_U_T_H. or the back cover to HoL.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

  Anxiuosly awaiting Kate Bush VI...
| Dean Hines                       Disclaimer: What? disclaim? Me?  |
| Astronomy                                                         |
| University of Texas               "Always store beer in a dark    |
| dhines@astro.as.utexas.edu          place."                       |
| dhines@utastro.UUCP                         Lazarus Long          |