Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Excellent CD Single source discovered

From: "William M. Bumgarner" <wb1j+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 88 20:15:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Excellent CD Single source discovered
Posted-Date: Thu, 8 Sep 88 20:15:26 -0400 (EDT)

 I have recently discovered an excellent source of CD singles... I
will be posting a list of stuff that is available from a local store,
and will attempt to keep you updated on what is moving through.

>From memory;

over 20 different Depeche Mode CD singles were available.
Peter Gabriel's _Biko_
Metallica _Creeping Death_ and a single off the new album
George Michael <Yech!>

The store also has a huge assortment of imports... if interested, I
will try to if you want me to look up something immediately, send it
with a subject line beginning with "CD Inquiry".  Give me about a week
to get the list together.

b.bum
wb1j+@andrew.cmu.edu