Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT

From: beau@TETRA.NOSC.MIL (John S. Boumila)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 88 13:19:56 PDT
Subject: KT

  Hello,
  Ran across some information you may or may not know about
  fan clubs for Kate.

  Kate's official club:

       Kate Bush Club
       P.O. Box 120
       Welling, Kent, England
       DA16 3DS

       The Lionhearts Society
       11211-53 Avenue
       Edmonton, Alberta
       Canada
       T6H 0S6

       Homeground
       P.O. Box 176
       Orpington, Kent, England
       BR5 3NA

	   I've contacted The Kate Bush Club it cost around $25. US money
	   but in Pounds it's 12.50 and they'll accept only
	   STERLING Girocheque or STERLING Draft.  I had to go to a
	   Foreign Exchange to convert dollars into pounds.  Was
	   real easy once I found out where to go and see.  I called
	   at least 12 banks here.  Well that's about it.