Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ULTRAVOX

From: Neil Anthony Herzinger <nh0n+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 88 21:41:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: ULTRAVOX
Posted-Date: Wed, 31 Aug 88 21:41:04 -0400 (EDT)

About a year ago I posted a note asking for U-vox info. (for they are
about my favorite group) I only got one response from someone in
California who said "I heard on the radio in the summer of '87 that
Ultravox broke up." I certainly hope this is not their fate, but I'm
very glad to see Midge with a new solo album.  Now that U-vox fans are
(hopefully) listening, I can get through to them. Someone asked about
Midge's first single, "After a fasion", a while ago.  He collaborated
with Mick Karn who was the bass player for 'Japan'.

If anyone hears even the slightest news about any of the members of
Ultravox, please post or send to me.

neil