Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

James Reyne : US tour

From: munnari!trlamct.oz.au!andrew@UUNET.UU.NET (Andrew Jennings)
Date: 23 Aug 88 12:08:51 GMT
Subject: James Reyne : US tour
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: 23 Aug 88 12:08:51 GMT

I understand that James Reyne is doing a US tour now. (Who ? I hear
you say).  This obscure oz musician is sort of a downmarket Bryan
Ferry, with possibly a little more sleaze, eg. latest video clip in oz
is set in a rundown town well outside LA.

If anyone out there is a) interested b) hears of the tour, let me
know. I can't help it : I like the music (No-one here does either).
--
Internet:     andrew%trlamct.trl.oz@uunet.uu.net
Andrew Jennings   AI Technology        Telecom Australia Research Labs

(Postmaster:- This mail has been acknowledged.)