Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate music

From: beau@TETRA.NOSC.MIL (John S. Boumila)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 88 13:35:00 PDT
Subject: Kate music
Posted-Date: Mon, 22 Aug 88 13:35:00 PDT

Hi there everyone in Kateland.  I went and saw The Moody Blues this
past Saturday, 20 August 1988.  The show was just great, they perform
as well now as they did when in "their prime".  But to the reason I've
sent this.  Seems there sound crew must have been English, because the
pre-show music was all KATE BUSH.  I loved it, everyone around me was
wondering who the artist was AND naturally I told everyone I could
that indeed it was the song bird KATE.  Just thought I'd let you know
that even here in southern California there are Kate Fans.
	    See you around, can't wait much longer for KTs newest release.
		 John Boumila
		 Computer Sciences Corporation
		 San Diego, California