Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jig of Life

From: ihnp4!whuts!0707dab@ATT.ATT.COM
Date: 17 Aug 88 13:44:31 GMT
Subject: Jig of Life
>From: ihnp4!Ken.Crissey
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: 17 Aug 88 13:44:31 GMT
Sender: ihnp4!whuts!0707dab@WONKO.MIT.EDU

Does anyone know if a video exists for Jig_of_Life?  I would dare rate
it as my favorite Kate song, (except that it not easy to pick *a*
favorite 8-) and would like to see her visual interpretation if one is
available.

Pre-thanks.

Ken
...iuvax!att!whuts!0707dab@RUTGERS.EDU
"I was there at the birth, out of the cloudburst,
 the head of the Tempest...[murderer, murderer of calm]"
The Ninth Wave Rules!

	[ No video by Kate exists for "Jig of Life", though I'm sure
	  Kate would encourage you to make your own.  Good choice for
	  favorite song!  -- |>oug ]