Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate initiations

From: sarah@TUT.CIS.OHIO-STATE.EDU (Sarah Tomich)
Date: 15 Aug 88 20:11:55 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate initiations
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I must say "The Dreaming" did it for me as my Kate Bush conformation.
I think it was the awe of hearing her use of the Fairlight.

Then again, -Man with a Child in his Eyes- always hits a soft spot in
everyone.

(especially the oboe solo in the middle seeing that I'm a music major
 on the such)

I'm a new Kate junkie in this news group and must confess I'm a little
lost still.  It's nice to know I'm not alone though.

-Sarah Tomich