Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Party

From: "V70NL::ROSSI" <rossi%v70nl.decnet@NUSC.ARPA>
Date: 7 Aug 88 00:44:00 EDT
Subject: Katemas Party
Posted-Date: 7 Aug 88 00:44:00 EDT

Sorry, I was really going to attend this year.  I have been away and
haven't read my mail in some time and the few Love-Hounds postings I
read did not indicate that a party would happen this year.  Anyway,
it's been 2 years since I barfed all over Doug's backyard, but it's
been even longer since we have seen a substantial contribution from
Kate.  If there is to be a gathering next year, someone please notify
me in advance.  Don't you people ever graduate or finish degrees.
Seems like the same people are on the line now as were two years ago.
Shit, I must be gettin old.

John