Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Thanks

From: jw@BOURBAKI.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 88 12:52:58 EDT
Subject: Re: Thanks
Posted-Date: Wed, 3 Aug 88 12:52:58 EDT

Please extend a general thanks in the next Love-Hounds Digest to all
those who attended and made the Katemas party a success. The only
items I turned up in my house _After_the_Party_ were:
     one hoop earring
     one cassette with cryptic markings, some kind of compilation tape
     three "free" books someone put aside and forgot (zamyatin/pournelle/lem?)
If anyone wants to claim these objects, they should write and make
arrangements to _Get_ them OOMH.

Thanks again to all...

                                  ,
                                  3~   Julian