Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gabriel Video

From: munnari!sirius.ua.oz.au!mrp@UUNET.UU.NET (Mark Prior)
Date: 9 Aug 88 00:20:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Gabriel Video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: calexand%castor.usc.edu@OBERON.USC.EDU (Craig Alexander)

> Has anyone purchased the new Peter Gabriel Video that's being heavily
> promoted on MTV???  Among other things, it features the Kate Bush,
> Peter Gabriel duo "Don't Give Up".

I don't know whether it's the same video, it's been out in Australia
for ages, but the Peter Gabriel video CV is great. It has two versions
of Don't Give Up as well as Sledgehammer, Shock the Monkey, Red Rain
etc. I highly recommend it.

Mark.
--
Mark Prior                              Phone : +61 8 228 5680
University Computing Services           Telex : UNIVAD AA89141