Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'm a lucky person

From: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett@tor.nta.no>
Date: 8 Aug 88 14:50 +0100
Subject: I'm a lucky person
Posted-Date: 8 Aug 88 14:50 +0100
Return-Receipt-To: Kari Haug <haug%si.uninett@tor.nta.no>

Yowza! I'm the luckiest person in the world! Ha-ha-ha! I'm going to
have a day off work tomorrow, and guess what I'll do then? I'll go to
a record company and have a "sneak" listen at their label-copy of
Midge Ure's new album, which will not be released for at least a
month! I have been in touch with this record company's press-manager a
lot lately, and last week he said I could come and listen to it if I
wanted to!!! I am such a lucky person, I'm in Heaven!

--- Kari ---                         "My candle burns in both ends,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~                         it cannot last the night.
                                      But oh, my friends and ah, my foes
                                      it gives a lovely light"

                                      (Edna St. Vincent)