Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mike Oldfield CD-3

From: Lazlo Nibble <cscbrkac@CHARON.UNM.EDU>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 88 22:57:39 MDT
Subject: Mike Oldfield CD-3
Posted-Date: Sun, 7 Aug 88 22:57:39 MDT

I know there are a few Oldfield fans on Love-Hounds, so I thought I'd
drop this quick note.  I spotted a CD-3 of the "Moonlight Shadow" 12"
today . . .  it's an import on Virgin (catalog number CDT7) with the
following tracks:

	Moonlight Shadow (extended version)
	Rite Of Man
	To France
	Jungle Gardenia

Virgin apparently released a slew of these CD-3s recently, most of it
older stuff.  It's my humble opinion that the time is ripe to start
writing letters to EMI asking that Kate's B-sides and the remixes off
HOUNDS OF LOVE be released on CD.  The obscene prices I've seen for
the CLOUDBUSTING promo CD (which, unlike most other high-demand
promotional CDs, contains no otherwise- unreleased material) stand as
proof positive that the demand for this exists.

--
    Lazlo Nibble /\/oo\/\    |   Call Lair Of The Beast BBS: +1 505 268 4804
   cscbrkac@charon.unm.edu   |         "Where Wankies are Welcome"(TM)