Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KompilaTion news

From: FULIGIN%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Peter E. Lee)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 88 13:05:19 EDT
Subject: KompilaTion news

Howdy Folks,

     Our network connection was down for some part of last weekend
(15, 16, 17 July).  If you sent me a letter during that time, I may
not have recieved it.  Because of that confusion, I am extending the
deadline for people wanting to hear the two remaining KompilaTion
tapes to Wednesday, July 27th.

	[ Since some people may not even see this message until past
	  then, you may want to extend the date, Peter.  -- |>oug ]

     If you want to hear the tapes, drop me a note by that date
containing your physical and E-mail addresses.

     If you were on the original KompilaTion lists, please drop me a
note too, since I cannot assume that any of the old addresses are
still valid.

     At this point, I have recieved the following names -

Trina Pundurs
Tim Breitkreutz
Lazlo Nibble
John Lilley
Steve Saliman
David Bleckmann, Summer Student
John M. Relph
Pete Hartman
Justin Bur
Joshua Glasser
Bob Krovetz
Dave Fetrow
Bill Johnson
Pat Waara
Timo Bruck
David Heath
Chuck Kesler

     If your name is not on this list, and you'd like it to be, drop me a
line.

                                                     -Peter E. Lee

Fuligin%UMass.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu