Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Alien

From: mcvax!inf.rl.ac.uk!nbc@UUNET.UU.NET
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 88 15:36:32 bst
Subject: Alien
Posted-Date: Tue, 19 Jul 88 15:36:32 bst

>>From: IED0DXM%UCLAMVS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU

>>That's putting it mildly. The _Ninth_Wave_ of science fiction
>>movies, really.  (Maybe _Brazil_, then, is _The_Dreaming_...)

>	[ Okay, so what is *Alien* translated into record albums?
> 		--|>oug ]

That's easy ... "The Kick Inside" :-)   [Ask John Hurt]

> From: FULIGIN%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (Peter E. Lee)
> Subject: KompilaTion Tapes
> Date: Wed, 13 Jul 88  12:22:16 EDT

> If you want to hear these tapes, drop me a letter by Friday, July
> 22 and I will add you to the list.

Just a general point. You posted this on the 13th, it reached me in
England on the 19th; what chance my return posting arriving by the
22nd? To all posters, please remember that it may take longer than you
expected for your message to filter through to the last leaf in the
network tree.  Anyway, my address has not changed since the tapes were
first started and I would like to hear what has been accumulated.

Neil.