Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas Party!

From: jw@BOURBAKI.MIT.EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 88 15:40:23 EDT
Subject: Katemas Party!

KTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKT
                          _________ ______                       _____
          |\     /------\     |     |      |      |  /------\        \
          | \   /        \    |     |      |      | /        \        \
          |  \ /          \   |     |_____ |      |/          \ ______/

          THE ANNUAL PARTY IN HONOUR OF KATE BUSH'S BIRTHDAY -- 30 July

            will be held at my place, 75 Oak Street, Somerville, Mass

            the date is Saturday, 30 July ... time is canonical, 8ish

            all love-hounds are welcome to attend;
               all attendees are encouraged to bring something useful
               (as, for instance, food, drink, music, kate-stuff)

        [    I have a CD (and TKI/LH/NFE/TD/HOL) and cassette player,    ]
        [& will try to borrow a vinyl player, but have no video equipment]

                                      Hope to see lots of you there
                                         (is IED going to make it this year?)
                                                                           ,
     RSVPs to jw@math.mit.edu                                  Julian West 3

KTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKTKT
       Below is a map which might prove sufficient in finding my house.
Out-of-town people should try to relate this to a conventional map of
Cambridge. All of the map is in CAMBRIDGE, except for my house, which
is the first house across the line into SOMERVILLE.
"River" does not mean the Charles River, but is River Street. If you
are coming from the Massachusetts Turnpike, and take the Cambridge
exit, you will find yourself on this street following signs for
Central Square.  (Others might reach Central Square along Mass. Ave
from either direction.)  Central Square has a subway stop; that
explains the "T"s on the map.  From Central Square, get on Prospect
Street, and follow the map.  Turn left on Cambridge Street (sharp
left). That's the fourth set of traffic lights (marked : on the map).
Oak Street (_not_ Oakland) is the second right. We are about the sixth
house on the left. Do not try to follow the house numbers, which are
confusing, just look for a big "75" on the righthand door of an old
house with two front doors.  (The door will probably be open, with
party noises...)  There will be off-street parking on both sides of
the house until it runs out; after that, good luck finding a place on
the street.
                 CALL IF YOU GET LOST ...  617 625 0558

         Harvard Square
             ^
             |                              \          /
            M|                               \        /
            A|A                               \      /
            S|V                                \Inman
            S|E          |   |                  \Sq/
             |           |   |                   \/
River  \     |           |   |                   /\      []75 Oak Street
  ...   \    |           |   |                  /  \-------
     ... \   |           |   |                 /    \-------Oakland
        ..\  |:          |:  |:  Prospect St  /:     \:
   ----------+-----------+---+------------------------------------
             |           |   |            /              \                North
             |           |   |        Hampshire       Cambridge       ----.
             |      Harvard Broadway                                  .   |
             |                                                      .
             v                                                    .
           M I T
          Boston