Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Propaganda

From: "William M. Bumgarner" <wb1j+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 88 14:36:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Propaganda

Propaganda...

  I know virtually nothing about their first two albums other than
they exist.

Question: Is the PF4 album available in the United States?  Apparently
Frankie Goes To Hollywood and Propoganda got together and did an
album.  A friend of mine heard parts of it while in Europe and said it
was excellent.  I have yet to find any signs of it in record stores.
Anyone have any information?

B.Bum

Liverpool, FGTH's second album, is a lot different from Welcome to the
Pleasure Dome and is excellent.  It isn't as much of a
radical-burst-of-explicit-energy-type album as was the first album.