Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Looking for The Art of Noise: _Daft_ ...

From: wingard@NCRCAE.COLUMBIA.NCR.COM (Steve Wingard)
Date: 29 Jun 88 17:42:09 GMT
Subject: Looking for The Art of Noise: _Daft_ ...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.misc

This discussion about _Who's Afraid Of (The Art of Noise)?_ and _Daft_
made me itch to go out and get the compilation, since I too had been
waiting and hoping to find WAOTAON? on CD somewhere.  But the owner of
our friendly neighborhood alternative record store here in beautiful
Columbia, South Carolina says that he can't get it.  I know that it's
out there SOMEWHERE, 'cause y'all have been talking it up for awhile.
So I'm taking this to the net.  Can someone find a store in their area
that has this (seemingly) rare jewel?  I'd be willing to pay cost +
postage/shipping/graft to get it sent here, or if some Georgia Tech
folks can find it in Atlanta, I can make the 4 hour drive to get it.

Probably best to send responses by e-mail.  I appreciate any help that
anyone can offer in this noble quest.

Steve Wingard                        ...!hp-sdd!ncr-sd!ncrcae!wingard
NCR Corp., E&M-Columbia              ...!gatech!hubcap!ncrcae!wingard
West Columbia, SC			 wingard@ncrcae.NCR.COM (internet)