Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ruby!

From: blblbl!zonker@WONKO.MIT.EDU (Little Zonker)
Date: 28 Jun 88 22:30:42 GMT
Subject: ruby!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>       (Jonathan S. Drukman)

> On the other hand, as the speaker in "The Adventures Of Ruby" just
> said: "A thing need not exist materially for it to be real."  How
> synchronicitous!

> "There will always be a spot for you here, in my little android
>  heart."  -- Angel Lips

Yow!  Someone else who has heard The Adventures of Ruby!  I used to
play it on WRPI years ago when I was a dj...  I have a copy of Ruby
(sans all the intros and extros and such) on cassette and loan it to
people when I can...

I want to get my hands on the 4th Tower of Inverness, which I've heard
is a serious head trip...

(Ruby had, as an advisor or some such, Robert Anton Wilson...)

"My advice to you Ruby is to ignore reality as much as possible"

--zonker, galactic gumshoe (a good one)