Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Welcome

From: jw@math.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 88 11:07:29 EDT
Subject: Welcome

   I'm sure many other Love-Hounds will join me in welcoming Kari
(from Norway) to the group!  We should tell her that we suspect (and
dearly hope) that a new Kate Bush album will be forthcoming in the
fall, maybe September or October. That is not a promise, of course.
And, as IED adds, the first single even sooner!

   We are counting the days. Without Sinead O'Connor and
Natalie Merchant I would never have made it this far....
   ,                                               Julian West
   3~   "Sitting in the Wishing Chair..."          jw@math.mit.edu