Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

troff Source for Lyrics

From: ihnp4!hoqax!bicker@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu 09 Jun 1988 11:12 EDT
Subject: troff Source for Lyrics
Email-Version: 2
Message-Version: 2

I've converted all the KaTe lyrics in the UMASS lyrics server to
troff.  Send me a good e-mail address from att (which used to be
ihnp4) and I will zap it to ya.

/kohn/brian.c      AT&T Bell Laboratories Semantic Engineering Center
The Resource, Poet of Quality     ...att!hoqax!bicker  (201) 949-5850
"It is useless for sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism
while wolves remain of a different opinion." - Wm. Ralph Inge, D.D.