Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

10,000 Maniacs (request)

From: jw@math.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 88 14:30:21 EDT
Subject: 10,000 Maniacs (request)

   Does anyone have a copy of the first 10,000 Maniacs album?
(I mean the one BEFORE The Wishing Chair.) Is anyone willing
to lend it to me and/or make me a tape? Does anyone know where
a copy might be found? Has anyone been stockpiling Maniacs
information? Is there anyone out there any more?

        M     N  I     C
           A        A
        M     N  I     C
           A        A