Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Aliens Ate My Musical Integrity

From: Peter Kendell <mcvax!tcom.stc.co.uk!pete@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: 26 Apr 88 10:59:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Aliens Ate My Musical Integrity
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

} From: JDTURN%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
}       (Joe Turner)

} Verdict on "Aliens Ate My Buick" by Thomas Dolby...

} Funk drek.  Find someone with the album and tape "The Key to Her
} Ferrari" "Pulp Culture", and "My Brain is Like a Sieve".  Forget the
} rest.

} Someone should shoot George Clinton and then play Mr Dolby his first
} album.

	A Thomas Dolby quote, after rapturous applause for _One of Our
	Submarines_ at the Town and Country Club last night.

	" Thanks for listening to the new songs "

	Just about sums it up.

|		  Peter Kendell <pete@tcom.stc.co.uk>	        	   |
|				...{uunet!}mcvax!ukc!stc!pete		   |