Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Antony Zachariah Meadley <mcvax!datlog.co.uk!azm@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 88 12:16:35 GMT

> From: Michael Portuesi <mp1u+@andrew.cmu.edu>

> Propaganda has released two albums that I know of: "A Secret Wish,"
> and a remix album entitled "Wishful Thinking" (which I have heard is
> now available on import CD, not sure whether it can obtained
> domestically).  Propaganda broke up, and the lead singer (Claudia
> Brucken) has formed her own band, "Act".  They have an EP entitled

The only problem being that "Propaganda" NEVER actually existed.  It
was another of those "Trevor Horn makes music" sort of events, with
various (excellent) session musicians ( Steve Howe, Anne Dudley, et
al) brought in as neccessary.

Having said this I must point out that I agree that the music is great!!

Ant in London
(Master of Images, songs cast a light on you)