Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Radio Songs Request

From: dasys1!jfreund@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Jim Freund)
Date: 30 Mar 88 10:37:38 GMT
Subject: Radio Songs Request
Newsgroups: rec.music.folk, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.gdead, rec.music.misc
Note: Please E-Mail responses! Summary will be posted.

I'm preparing a rather >large< mix of songs about the radio (for
radio, of course!  NYC's WBAI, 99.5 FM, to be exact, tho' I have not
set a date.)

Please E-Mail me a list of all your favorite songs with lyrics about
radio.  Any flavor of music, and obscure as you please (but please
give a little source help if that's the case.)

If there is interest, I will post the collected list.

In case of prize, duplicate ties will be awarded.
			[:-)  <-- Smiley wearing headphones

--
	---=== <insert witticism here> ===---
Jim Freund