Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wolfgang Press

From: carols%homxc@ulysses.att.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 88 08:59 EST
Subject: Wolfgang Press

Hi...

Can anyone give me comments/suggestions about Wolfgang Press?

I picked up the 4AD compliation "Lonely as an Eyesore" last year, and
have since then bought albums by the Throwing Muses, Cocteau Twins,
and Colourbox.  I've been very pleased with these groups; especially
Colourbox.  So now I'm wondering if Wolfgang Press is worth looking
into, and if so, what should I look for.

Regards,

CJ
{..ulysses!homxc!carols or carols@homxc.UUCP}

"Everything looks smashed and broken..."