Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: She's Having A Bimbo

From: William LeFebvre <phil@rice.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 88 14:14:28 CST
Subject: Re: She's Having A Bimbo

> Who cares about the rest of the album?  Not much else interesting on it.

Well now......just a sec'.  What about "Full of Love" by Dr. Calculus?
It's the last song on the "She" side.  I thought it was rather good
and interesting.  I liked it when I heard it in the movie, and I like
it on the soundtrack.  Really, tho, the only three interesting songs
on the soundtrack were KaTe's, the one I just mentioned, and the Love
and Rockets number.  The XTC one was okay, I guess.  But the rest of
it isn't worth much at all.  I bought the album because I couldn't see
paying CD prices for only one song, even if it was KaTe (sorry guys,
I'm on a budget).  The vinyl quality is actualy quite good.  Surface
noise is almost nonexisant.  A very high quality pressing.

			William LeFebvre
			Department of Computer Science
			Rice University
			<phil@Rice.edu>