Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Danielle Dax

From: convex!strike@a.cs.uiuc.edu (Professor Fate)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 88 11:37:18 cst
Subject: Danielle Dax

What are the origins of Danielle Dax? I sent mail to hofmann but he
passed.

      [	I don't know a whole lot, but I'll tell you what I do.  She's
	been around for a few years.  She used to be in a fairly
	avant-garde band called "The Lemon Kittens".  She did the
	cover for the League of Gentlemen album, hoping that some
	contact with Robert Fripp might result in some good
	opportunities popping up.  Nothing came of it, however.  She
	ran around nude as a female werewolf in the wonderful movie
	*In the Company of Wolves*.  She sometimes designs her her own
	strange electronic instruments.  She's put out a few really
	good solo albums, most of which were recorded in her own
	four-track studio.  -- |>oug ]