Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ahem.....

From: Michael P. Metlay <psuvax1!mpmst1@cisunx.cs.psu.edu>
Date: 12 Mar 88 06:39:55 GMT
Subject: Re: ahem.....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

For those of you who were waiting with bated breath for me to come out
swinging against Damian in this round, I'm sorry to disappoint you,
but the conversation has been carried off of the Net. A great deal of
Damian's complaints were aimed at the wrong guy, and the rest were
deserved and were apologized for. End of argument.

--
Mike Metlay	nuclear physicist, electronic musician, Xpander Users' Group
METLAY@PITTVMS.BITNET		founder, MegaTraveller coauthor, indie comic