Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Need help on: Thomas Dolby's Golden Age of Wireless.

From: "Daniel Jules Joseph Ouellette. (.dpt)" <djjouellette@tiger.waterloo.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 88 13:17:02 EST
Subject: Re: Need help on: Thomas Dolby's Golden Age of Wireless.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have the version that you have, with the slightly different version
of the songs. I have heard the cassette version, and this is the
american release of the album.  The one you probably are used to with
the drums on sbmws.  well, I haven't found that one on cd yet, but it
probably can be found in the us.  The version you have on cd is (i
think this is right), is made from the origional UK version, and has
been masterd in (?) Japan or the us.  The version your freind has is
probably the british release of the disk.  They are known for adding
lots of extra goodies to their disks over there.  I wuld like to have
a listen to this one.  Send the number of the disk if you could.

and speeking of dolby, have you heard the soundtrack for GOTHIC.
defenitely a good peice of work, a lot better than flat earth and his
stuff after and before gothic.

thanks,  danny.

.dpt

<---- night .
      There was a young lady named Bright.
      whose speed was much faster, mush faster than light
      she departed one day, in a relative way,
      and returned home the previous ----->

DJJOUELLETTE@TIGER.WATERLOO.EDU

AT the University of Waterloo,
       Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.