Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate lyrics

From: Consult%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 88 12:39:52 EST
Subject: kate lyrics

Well, I promised not to talk about synths so here we go....

I have been listening to Kate for only about 1 year now but only
recently (this week), did I get the lyrics to all her songs from the
lyrics server on my system.  Well, all I have to say is that what I
thought were the lyrics were veeery far from the true lyrics.  The
words are amazing.  My respect for Kate has increased 10 fold. Thanks
go out to the lyrics server and to those Kate fans who typed them in.

Thanks for setting me straight,

Damian Roskill, rethinking HoL and The Dreaming.....