Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Singles

From: vsi!sullivan@uunet.UU.NET (Michael T Sullivan)
Date: 2 Mar 88 23:43:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Singles
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> Really-From: Randall Knowles Smith <rs5o+@andrew.cmu.edu>

> I realize this is going to be a very subject-to-opinion question, but:
> At a store near me, the owner has a boxed collection of Kate Bush
> 45's.  The box says this is the complete Kate singles collection.
> [Up to and including singles from *The Dreaming*.]

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!  If anybody knows where I can get one of these,
in Southern California or through the mail, I would be a very happy guy
if you could e-mail instructions to me.

WOW WOW WOW WOW--Unbelievable!

      [	You can get one mail order from Main Street Records, 213 Main
	Street, Northhampton, MA.  Phone = (413) 586-5726.  The price:
	one hundred U.S. smackers.  -- |>oug ]

--
Michael Sullivan		{uunet|attmail}!vsi!sullivan
				{ucbvax|ihnp4|sun}!amdcad!uport!vsi!sullivan