Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

random chatter

From: puppy%UMASS.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU (fidelis orozco 413-546-6731)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 88 11:26:30 EST
Subject: random chatter

well...  new cd's...
THE TEAR GARDEN "Tired Eyes SLowly Burning" (I do believe that's the name)
                Synthy deathrock...  imagine skinny puppy being slower
                and slightly more artsy with good lyrics you can actually
                understand.  It grows on you - i thought it was 'blah'
                at first.

                it has more than 60 minutes of music...and is around $14.

and a question now...
HOW IS THE A;GRUMH CD???
(basically how is the album? (I forgot the name)

I also saw my second non-classical CD-SINGLE (first was F. ZAPPA), it
features THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS with "don't let's start" and a few other
songs by them.  The patterns on the disc also come in different
collors... woo woo! collect them all!