Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It's in the trees...it's coming!

From: evs@sunbar.mc.duke.edu
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 88 13:49:46 EST
Subject: It's in the trees...it's coming!

I obtained a movie schedule for the campus films here at Duke the
other day and posted it on my kitchen wall.  I perused the list
several times noting movies ahead of time that I wanted to see.  Today
I went home for lunch and put on _The Whole Story_.  While I was in
the kitchen "Hounds of Love" started playing and half way through the
song I happened to glance at the movie schedule and a particular movie
immediately jumped to my attention that I had not noticed in all the
times I had looked at the list before.  You guessed it!  It was "Curse
of the Demon."  Ooooeeeeoooo.

- letting the weirdness out.

-- 21 Jan 1988: Duke 70 UNC 69 at UNC.
----
UUCP: {decvax, seismo}!mcnc!duke!evs  ARPA: evs@cs.duke.edu  CSNET: evs@duke
Ed Simpson, P.O.Box 3140, Duke Univ. Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA 27710