Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More still suit stuff.

From: munnari!latcs1.oz.au!edgoose@uunet.UU.NET (Edgoose)
Date: 12 Jan 88 00:32:10 GMT
Subject: More still suit stuff.

I remember seeing the costumes in question on the Kenny Everitt VS at
one stage.  Hot Gossip were doing a number in them.

Perhaps they just live in the BBC costume department and Kate just
found them there when looking for costumes.

		What is this thing Kate has for black dancers anyway?

						Tim.

		[ They got more soul...  Besides it's not just any ol'
		  black dancers -- it's always the same two dancers.
		  I suppose she likes them cause they're good dancers.
		  Or maybe they're into Gurdgieff.  Or maybe they're
		  good in bed.  I dunno.  Write her a letter.  --