Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rutgers!uiucdcs!bradley!bucc2!frodo@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Pete Hartman)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 88 23:14:37 CST

] Q. Have you been doing other projects besides the album?
]
] A. I've been mainly concentrating on the album and catching up on my
]    life a bit but I did write a song for a film by an American
]    Director.. John Hughes.  The piece from the film is extremely
]    moving an I really enjoyed writing to it.. Let's hope when the
]    film is released (hopefully some time in '88) that you get to see
]    it..  the director has a very distinctive style (he directed
]    "Breakfast Club" ..which I really like) and I think this, his
]    lates film "She's Having A Baby" is well worth a watch.

This sounds like the new movie with Molly Ringwald...the name has
changed from "She's Having A Baby" (I don't recall what it is now) but
it's the first time I've seen her actually looking very good.  From
what I've seen of the adverts for it, it doesn't look too great, but
then again, if it's got a song by Kate in it......