Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

All Hail Kate!

From: avalon%ucsck.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu (Scott A. McIntyre)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 88 12:48:46 PST
Subject: All Hail Kate!

Well, I just wanted to drop a line telling you all that I am now a
convert to Kate Bush.  I heard her voice with Peter Gabriel in their
duet, and I have been hooked ever since.

I sent a message to rec.music.misc asking for recommendations as to
what to purchase next in the way of Kate Bush's music, and have
received SEVERAL replies for me to join this conference...so I
did...at any rate, just wanted to say hi, and ask, what should I get
next?

Scott.

P.S.   Is Kate married?  :)