Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kompilation Tape 4

From: kanarick@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Craig M. Kanarick)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 88 12:31:05 est
Subject: Re: Kompilation Tape 4

] From: hall%beta.DEC@decwrl.dec.com (Buffa)

]] From: KROVETZ%cs.umass.edu@RELAY.CS.NET

]] Does anyone know the status of the various tapes?  In particular,
]] does anyone know what happened to the tape for New England?

] If you mean Tape #4, that's the one I started.  I too have been
] wondering about it's whereabouts.  I mailed it to Craig Kanarick back
] in July.  If you (Bob K.) don't have it, it must be with either Craig
] Kanarick, G.T. Samson or Tom Loden (#s 2, 3 and 4 on the list).  How
] about it guys?  Who's sitting on the tape?

Well, it is now January, and I never got a copy of the tape...  If
seems to be :-) Suspened in Gaffa (-: Maybe we should start another
one?

Hats off to the US Mail Service.

-- Craig