Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1988-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kompilation Tape 4

From: hall%beta.DEC@decwrl.dec.com (Buffa)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 88 19:31:31 EST
Subject: Kompilation Tape 4

> From: KROVETZ%cs.umass.edu@RELAY.CS.NET

> Does anyone know the status of the various tapes?  In particular,
> does anyone know what happened to the tape for New England?

If you mean Tape #4, that's the one I started.  I too have been
wondering about it's whereabouts.  I mailed it to Craig Kanarick back
in July.  If you (Bob K.) don't have it, it must be with either Craig
Kanarick, G.T. Samson or Tom Loden (#s 2, 3 and 4 on the list).  How
about it guys?  Who's sitting on the tape?

-Dan