Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1987-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: DEPRESSING FAREWELL...

From: infidel%ucscl.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (Steven L. Sheffield)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 87 20:25:03 PST
Subject: Re: DEPRESSING FAREWELL...

I hate to say this, but I too shall be leaving the net ... I have had
to take some time off from school for financial reasons, and my
accounts shall soon be closed ... when I return to school, I SHALL
return to the net ... I thank you all for the information that I have
gotten from each of you ... and I am sorry that I have to go ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield

UUCP:  ...!ucbvax!ucscc!ucscl!infidel
ARPA:  infidel@ucscl.ucsc.edu@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
USPS:  124 Caledonia St., Santa Cruz, CA 95062
AT&T:  (408) 425-0754    (actually US Sprint)